Who is this for?
Pastors, ministry leaders, spiritual leaders (both laity and clergy), small group leaders, house church leaders/pastors. If you have hit a wall and are experiencing the desire for deepening in your own life, Formatio is for you. If you desire to grow in your ability to lead others in their formation, Formatio will walk you through a transferable paradigm and process.
The Formatio two-year program will consist of 6 three-day/two-night retreats starting in Fall 2021. Participants will be a part of a cohort and work with a coach (both individually and in a group) over the two years. Cohort size will range from 12-20.
Additional elements: monthly coaching group and individual coaching throughout the program; light reading and reflection assignments monthly; offering soul care to others in year two.
- September 23- 25, 2021 @Franciscan Renewal Center – Scottsdale, AZ (all meals & overnight accommodations included)
- January 20-22, 2022 @Historic Squaw Peak Inn (day retreat – overnight accommodations not included)
- April 21-23, 2022 @Franciscan Renewal Center – Scottsdale, AZ (all meals & overnight accommodations included)
- June 18, 2022 (day retreat)
- Summer 2022 (personal retreat – scheduled by participant)
- September 29-October 1, 2022 @Spirit in the Desert – Carefree, AZ (all meals & overnight accommodations included)
- January 12-14, 2023 @Historic Squaw Peak Inn (day retreat – overnight accommodations not included)
- April 13-15, 2023 @Franciscan Renewal Center – Scottsdale, AZ (all meals & overnight accommodations included)
Over the two years, participants will learn and experience: the contours of the human soul, the nature of God, the process for transformation, the wisdom and practice of taking care of their own soul, and the practice of coaching and companioning others in the care of their soul.
Tuition$4650 (scholarships available* – does not include travel expenses); Application fee $50** non-refundable, Deposit to secure spot $450** after acceptance (**application fee and deposit will be be put toward the tuition fee upon acceptance) Payments can be made monthly or each year.
*Our heart’s desire is to not have tuition be an obstacle for anyone who would like to join us. We may have scholarships available or be able to help you with other ideas to cover the cost of the program over two years. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to speak further about what this might look like for you.